Radhi Shah focuses on commercial litigation, particularly patent litigation, as well as patent prosecution.
Radhi developed her legal acumen at various international law firms, often representing clients in computer technologies and health care sector. She has worked with a wide range of technologies, including cloud computing, machine intelligence, embedded systems, biotechnology, life science, and medical devices. As an Indian Patent Attorney, Ms. Shah has worked closely with wide-ranging international clients, forging connections between U.S. and foreign entities. She likes to get “under the hood” to gain a deep understanding of her clients’ inventions, allowing her to develop comprehensive patent strategies.
Affiliations & Activities
- Vice Chair, Life Science and Chemical Committee, of American Bar Association, which has helped create synergies and modernize law throughout the life science field.
- Wolters Kluwer Patent Blog, “Compulsory Licensing: Unites States of America”
- Wolters Kluwer Patent Blog, “Compulsory Licensing: India”
- Dead Cat Live Cat, “The Front Runners Investing in the Next Technological Leap- Quantum Computing”
- Presenter, “Journey on the road less travelled: BSc to LLM from a top international university” LawSikho, 2021.
- Presenter, “Decoding Indian Patent Laws in Biotechnology” St. Xavier’s College, India, 2019.
- Presenter, “Webinar- Career Avenues in IP Law and Impact on Covid-19” Parul University, India, 2019.
Zuber Lawler is one of many member law firms of the Zuber Lawler Global International Network. Each law firm in the network is an independent law firm. Engagement of one law firm in the network does not create any attorney-client relationship with or any liability on the part of any other law firm in the network.