Prior to joining Zuber Lawler Mr. Libby was a partner at Holland & Knight LLP. Early in his career he practiced for three years with one of the largest law firms in Japan, and for one year with a law firm in Korea. He is a recognized leader of the international bar, having served as Chair of the ABA Section of International Law, and as President of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Past President, Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Former Section Chair, American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Former Delegate, American Bar Association House of Delegates
- Member, Pacific Council on International Policy
- Joint Ventures: Definitions and Legal Issues, JOINT VENTURES IN THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA, 2003.
- Secured Transactions, INTERNATIONAL LAWYER’S DESKBOOK, 2002.
Zuber Lawler is one of many member law firms of the Zuber Lawler Global network, as is Zuber Lawler. Each Law firm in the network is an independent law firm. Engagement of one law firm in the network does not create any attorney-client relationship with or any liability on the part of any other law firm in the network.