Gemma Segura López, recognized by The Best Lawyers in Spain since 2014, focuses on administrative matters.
In addition, Dr. López is involved in academic tasks. She was a lecturer at the Master in Public Law and Administrative Organization held at Universidad Pompeu Fabra, where she is currently an associate professor in the area of Administrative Law. She also is a consultant in the subject of Land Use and Planning at the Universidad Oberta de Catalunya.
Dr. López is a frequent lecturer in conferences and seminars devoted to Local Government and Land Use and Planning.
- Co-author, The legal regime of the subsoil and the implementation of railway infrastructures. Practical problems and current events in Administrative Law. 2014 Yearbook. EDITORIAL CIVITAS, 2014
- Co-author, Some considerations on the right of reversion. Studies on Town Planning in Catalonia. REGISTRY STUDIES SERVICES OF CATALONIA – REGISTRARS OF CATALONIA. BARCELONA, 2014
- Co-author, Municipal competences in the sectorial legislation of the State and the Autonomous Community of Catalonia. BARCELONA PROVINCIAL COUNCIL. BARCELONA, 1992
Honors and Awards
- Named “Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyer in Barcelona: Administrative Law (2019)
- Recognized by Chambers & Partners as one of the best professionals in Planning since 2014.
Pareja & Associats Advocats is one of many member law firms of the Zuber Lawler Global network, as is Zuber Lawler. Each Law firm in the network is an independent law firm. Engagement of one law firm in the network does not create any attorney-client relationship with or any liability on the part of any other law firm in the network.