- Acquisition of an Europe based agro-chemical business by a U.S. company
- Acquisition of a U. S. technology company by a Japanese company
- Acquisition of a retail store by a U.S. company
- Joint venture in the U.S. involving chemical company
- Joint venture in Brazil between a Japanese company and a German company
- Joint venture in India between a Japanese company and Indian company
- A tri-party joint venture among Japanese companies and a Thai company in Thailand
- Acquisition of a French chemical company by a Japanese company
- Author, Individual Liability under Federal Anti-Discrimination Statues, 1991.
- Translator, Sex Discrimination, 2nd Edition, 1991.
Zuber Lawler is one of many member law firms of the Zuber Lawler Global network, as is Zuber Lawler. Each Law firm in the network is an independent law firm. Engagement of one law firm in the network does not create any attorney-client relationship with or any liability on the part of any other law firm in the network.